Remedies for Agitated Nerve Pain | Pain Relief
Causes of nerve pain are numerous but the main ones include:
>Damaged and/or compressed nerves due to a traumatic event such as a fall,
>Nerve damage following surgery,
>Plantar fasciitis or foot pain in general,
>Fibromyalgia, pain in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons,
>Nerve damage caused by drug abuse,
>Post-herpetic Neuralgia (PHN), the onset pain from the Shingles Rash,
>Diabetes, neuropathy and neuropathic pain.
To get pain relief, you have several options, but none of them work all the time, and most are not without risk to your body one way or the other. The body has the unique ability to adjust to most medications, in that, over time given sustained use; it requires more and more of the same pain relief medicine to achieve the same level of pain relief.
* The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney diseases reports that over the counter NSAIDS such as aspirin, ibuprofen and the like may temporarily ease your pain but their use is not without risk to other areas of your body.
* Any product with capsaicin as an ingredient may offer temporary pain relief.
* Certain depressants such as amitriptyline, imipramine, or nortriptyline are sometimes effective.
* Clinical trials indicate that Mexiletine is effective in treating pain.
* Codeine can be used for a short time to relieve pain, but it can be very addictive.
* Homeopathic Drugs and Applications can be very effective.
* Alternative medicines such as Menastil, EZ Pain Relief and Heartland are topically applied.
* Other pain treatments…
* Electrical stimulation devices (TENS)
Special Note: The American Medical Association does not accept homeopathy, but it doesn’t reject it either. “The AMA encourages doctors to become aware of alternative therapies and use them when and where appropriate,” says AMA spokesman Jim Fox. “Even professionals who practice homeopathy warn that nothing in medicine–either conventional or alternative–is absolute”, states Mr. Fox.
The key to dealing with your pain is understanding the root cause of pain. ALL pain, is due to nerve damage agitation, no exceptions. The level of nerve agitation and resultant pain is directly related to the inflammation present in the painful area which reduces the level of blood and oxygen flow into the infected area.
The most effective pain relief medications, cause the nerve ends to relax and allow the blood and oxygen to flow back into the infected area to effectively cut-off the signals to the spinal cord and therefore to the brain resulting in pain relief. You still have the problem, you just do not feel it as much.
Non-narcotic, non-addictive, all natural pain relief medications are available from The Centre for Pain Relief. Check out their website to determine if one of their products can help you with your painful condition.
The Centre for Pain Relief Products are available at Click Here for Pain Relief and to review in-depth information on pain, go to Click Here for Pain Relief Information
Pain Relief Research
506 Lindsley Ct.
Burlington, NJ 08016
To learn more about shingles, please visit these sites:
Shingles news photos and video - latimes.com
Adults over 60 should get shingles vaccine CDC recommends ...